Sunday, March 18, 2007

Google Is Really Starting To Suck!

Google Is Really Starting To Suck! Currently I am on the search for a descent site for vocalists. Last summer I had no problem finding some good resources, however currently all my searches lead to sites which are useless to me like 43things.com, wikipedia.com, technorati.com, amazon.com, and a whole lotta blogs...

Frustrated, and thinking "surely a search like 'learn how to sing' will yield something," I tried it and you'll never guess what I found. Crap, Crap, and MORE CRAP. To credit Google, there were maybe three half-way descent sites, but the 2nd and 3rd of the top ten results were links to 43things.com...

Well Google, I sure am Glad I now know that 1,566 people on 43 things want to learn how to sing. Now if I can only find a few people who already know how, and can teach me how to resonate in certain parts of my body to sing really LOUD....

Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I've been up on how Google's search algorithm works. But, based on appearances I will probably start using MSN and Yahoo a lot more, maybe even drop Google altogether if this crap keeps up. And while MSN does tend to yield lower quality sites at least they're relevant.

Time is an important commodity, Google!

No comments: