Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Illusion is Over.

The Illusion is Over... Every dream and every goal at this point in my life has been exposed for what is really is... A lie. There's no point in dreams. When the dream's over you're left just as empty as you were before. The only hope left at this point is to grab on to another dream, another obsession, and hope that it can get you by. But it won't. Goals and dreams last until they are over, but life lasts until you're dead.

In order to do the man in the mirror justice my plans must die now. For I have to live with that man long after the thrill of accomplishment is over. I will not live another day for accomplishments.

Money, Power, and Fame may build a legacy, but a legacy will never make me happy. Because at the end of the road I will still need something greater.
I cannot change more than one step at a time, and I won't wait till I've passed the program with flying colors to start liking myself. I don't need a reason. Maybe everyone else does, but I refuse to be ruled a life of obsession.

I'm Through Living In A Dream World.

No comments: